Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Baby clinic - Appointment only clinic at Orchard House. The clinic will run from 2pm to 3pm. Patients need to contact the Health Visiting Team on 01786 849709 to book an appointment.
- Cancer care
- Cardiovascular disease primary prevention
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - excluding IUD.
- Child health surveillance
- Chronic kidney disease
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Minor surgery
- Smoking cessation-If you would like help to stop smoking - click here If you would like help to stop smoking. .
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.