Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
Some of these appointments can be done over the phone with the Practice Nurse within an allocated timeslot. Please enquire by calling us on 01786 473529
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Cancer care
- Cardiovascular disease primary prevention
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - excluding IUD.
- Child health surveillance
- Chronic kidney disease
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Minor surgery
- Smoking cessation-If you would like help to stop smoking - click here If you would like help to stop smoking. .
- Flu, Pneumococcal, shingles vaccines