Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Baby clinic - From Wednesday 7th June 2017 the baby clinic for Park Avenue will change to an appointment only clinic at Orchard House. The clinic will run from 2pm to 3pm. Patients need to contact the Health Visiting Team on 01786 849709 to book an appointment.
- Cancer care
- Cardiovascular disease primary prevention
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - excluding IUD.
- Child health surveillance & immunisations
- Chronic kidney disease
- Learning disabilities
- Maternity services
- Mental health
- Minor surgery
- Smoking cessation-If you would like help to stop smoking - click here.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.